Thursday 12 August 2010

Traditional Ways...


Well because i've always seemed to draw better on paper and i seem to benefit from it more i'm trying to get back into the habit of pencil and paper LOL. Anyway i did this peice in pencil in my sketchbook....it's a a3 sketchbook the drawing takes up most the page so my scanner is a bit crap for a good image.

Anyway here is the progress...only need to finish her weapon, her hair and arms. Her legs may seem a little wonky thats due to me holding the camera at a angel...sorry >_<.

I've also drawn a few heads lately....yes some look a bit deformed but i practised a little to know how the face structure should be on a adult male. I recently bought a domain so i will be getting up my own little site in the next few weeks for my studies and finished work...yes I'm going to force myself to finish them HAHA and try to steer away from my cartoon style...well it's 'ok' but not big flashy eyed things...need to stay clear and learn to put real effort into my work >_>

Hope you guys like i'd say more crit towards the pencil work than anatomy as it's skewed slightly from the cam... -_-'''

No comments:

Post a Comment