Tuesday 22 March 2011

¬_¬


Ahh, really stressed out with all the work and stuff. Making it hard for me to concentrate on everything because i'm worrying about 10 things at once. One of them being the armor, i still want it gold i did originally do it that way to follow with the old game joust and thats the whole point of this idea i don't want to recreate a character that just doesn't follow the old game i stated i would be recreating from the old 2d sprites not recreating the armor. I found it hard though to get my 3d model to look...'realistic' with bright golden armor and it's giving me a bloody headache.

I need some thinking on this anyway and i need to chill out a little but all the documents and dissertation are starting to pile up along with the rest of my work which sucks because it keeps making me feel like i should give up because im not the best writer in the world LOL. Got a lot of preasure with all this work, i can do it but i'm struggling to find myself motivated now i'm worrying over my dissertation again and it isn't a nice feeling when you want to push yourself with your talents and then have blocks in the way. It's a make or break thing and something i'm gona have to just try push through. I wish i didn't have the stress at the moment though because i really want to focus in the stuff i love doing and have a passion for and don't want to start neglecting it because im panicking and worrying over the time i have to do everything. Hopefully i can pull it together and keep pushing myself on and bringing my skills up more and more. I know i can do even better than this drawing, it still needs more work i'm thinking on the colour pallete too...sticking with around 3 colours and just shading really. I love the golden idea it takes away from the generic ....knight? you see everywhere with iron armour. I'm debating how i can pull this off well though. It's going to need time and i may need to get back in mudbox and scrap some of the ideas i already did...i think what i did seemed rushed in a way....any opinions, comments would be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you've done and think it is important that you continue working and keeping your priorities in order. Your doing excellent work so far, just keep at it and get your paper based stuff out of the way ASAP. I suggest setting asside a day or two where your not allowed to open photoshop or max, so that you can focus on the written stuff :)

    ReplyDelete