Wednesday 13 January 2010

Curves are not for the win anymore!





Well basically i like my character to a extent, to a extent of the fact i should have made her like her boots....blocky, it seems easier, however i am praising myself over the fact i'm modeling something genuinly curvy. I know it sounds silly, but it's so much harder to model curves on a character, especially trying to get them in the right place. Anyway i hope you guys like this so far, the raw thing is almost finshed then i can add in my accessories, enjoy guys and give me feedback, crit is nice, i need to add a small rubber heel to her boots so trying to figure out that at the moment, i need to model the ear on her head and fix her mouth (it's bugging me..she looks like the mask...where the heck did her cheekbones go haha) anyways here ya go!! (also be a bit gentle too :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment