Thursday 10 February 2011

-chews arm off-


More work. Well...yeh i had a phase of i hate my work yesterday but just got over it. Anyway i managed to get some work done again today and going to have a break maybe get my ass in tomorow too class for some advice from Dean. Seems blocky at the moment however i am basically BLOCKING OUT! Especially the side plates on her hips, thats just to check the length ect and give me something to work with. Some of the plates on her knees and joints need some work, belts to be added however i'm working the armour with the body too...making stuff hard for myself as usual. At the end though she's gona be elongated a little and made taller. Some unwrapping will commence if this is the sort of thing looking for, then i can add some real detail. So far it's at 1500 polys without the head.

1 comment:

  1. Lottie, get your ass in college.

    Its looking great so far though I think Stas has mentioned to you that you should be looking at making her proportinos more heroic. At the moment she looks very dumpy so I think she will need elongating.

    Hope thats OK.

    ReplyDelete