Tuesday 8 February 2011

Quick moods




Didn't feel so good in class today so stayed to get some information from Stas. He mentioned that my character needs a sort of heroic proportion so i went ahead and gathered lots of research on athletes ect and he discussed the legs i was modelling on my character. They do seem stumpy however this is due to me using a more realistic aproach to doing my blueprints so the legs could do with making a little longer just to give that 'tall' look and hopefully heroic once posed.

I have gone ahead and threw some images together to create some moldboards to help me with my bodies and inspire me as i go along. I'll probably create more as i go along to help me with armour ect.

1 comment:

  1. I love the green colour on the last one. very moldy it is! :D

    ReplyDelete