Saturday 20 March 2010

Rufus Modeling



So now it begins. I'm starting my modeling now to give myself time to texture the model, weight it and hopefully get it within Unreal. I have got the basic concept sketched out, hopefully by the end of next week i should have the drawing completed of him a aswell to give myself a insight on what sort of pallete i will be using. I'm thinking maybe a deep blue jacket but you know this is something we all need to discuss and something i need to ask Dean and our project leaders about just so i know where i'm going in my tracks.

I noticed i have had really bad timing in the past on my character design and level so don't want to fall behind again. I can get really stuck into this and so far i'm enjoying it very much and going to really work into trying to push myself further with my texturing instead of being a lazy Lottie!

2 comments:

  1. you get lazy me and kev with start poking you with sharpened pool cues :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lottie if you put your mind to it you would blow us all out of the water. I like the design you finally went with. Looks ace.

    ReplyDelete