Tuesday 9 March 2010

Zbrush Practice

wa


As it says i have been practicing Zbrush a little today aswell as doing my animations but i decided to have a break for a while. I have been looking at Zbrush work latley and it just is so inspiring so i decided to go for it myself. I made a sort of basic 3d file of a body and then imported it adding in the rest and reshaping areas within Zbrush. Hope you guys like and crit :D

Please be aware i'm still a noob at Zbrush so don't expect me to be some master at it lmao. I also havn't finished the arms, mid back and legs yet :P I also got some wierd tags under her breasts so i take it something was a bit dodgey on the geomtry.

4 comments:

  1. That ;looks ace Lottie. I see what you mean about the tags. I am sure it is an easy fix. Is it just me or does the lack of hands and feet king of make it resemble a roast chicken........?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wierd stuff under her boobies are probably either triangles or verts that wernt welded together.
    Otherwise thats FREEKING AWESOME. Well done Lottie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha roast chicken :P Thanks guys, yeh i might restart a new one and just keep this for now and then just work on a newer model just to sort out those tags ect, going to do a male next anyways :P

    Glad you guys like :D but back to animation! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe those weird things under the boobs are the worlds smallest bra? Great work! I'd love to get stuck into zbrush..

    ReplyDelete