Monday 3 May 2010

Completed Head




Right to let you all know aswell i havn't been in for a few personal problems & i have a chest infection been keeping everyone up in my road caughing my guts up all night but i will be sorted out soon hopefully & i have been doing work for you guys!

Well yeh here is the head as it says i havn't added the hair yet. I did actually try but he looked like a cute kitty girl when i was finished or someone dropped a bomb on the top of his head and it exploded lmao. But i geuss there will always be some sort of room for improvment and i am still a bit of a learner and i am trying my best to get better with what i do. I really have enjoyed working with you lot aswell your all really talented and we all seem to connect and get great things acheived together!

Anyway here is some pics, this is how far i am since we was told to do our writeup ect. I will definatly be carrying this on when we finish for Lucid Dreams & My own portfolio and i will progress by creating many more characters and hopefully acheive the things i really want most. It all comes down to practice and time manegment which i still need to get a grip of!

No comments:

Post a Comment