Thursday 26 November 2009

Character Concept : Stage 1




Well i had a sort of vague idea of how i wanted my character however it has started to change now i have plotted out many ideas. I'm really interested in going all out, trying different things such as aliens, humans ect. I just want to explore as much as i can, i don't want to stick to the average bounty hunter, i want to really push myself and come up with a cool silhouette for my character that is recognizable by everyone.

So i started by plotting a few bad sketched out but then moved on, refining my ideas a bit. I let myself go ahead to much latley, i'm going to just be more layed back and plot things out more instead of jumping right in making a shoddy character with hardly any characteristics.

Here is what i have done so far. I'm working on a history after i've decided the race of my character, i'm thinking maybe making her half alien of some sort, to give her aditional skills and that could explain why she can use newer tactics not just guns.


Enjoy, i hope you guys like! (the first sheet is the alien sheet) excuse the qaulity they look so much better on paper and my marks began to run out last minute :(.

1 comment:

  1. WOW some great silhouettes here. I think some of these are stronger than the one you have developed further. I think we should look at these on Monday before you decide wich you want to do as the final model.

    ReplyDelete