Thursday 19 November 2009

Unreal Level Screenshots




Haha someone want to shoot me now or later? I've just hardly been able to get into this. Not sure why i can't seem to get into it that much but i'm starting to pull things together now my Unreal started working. It decided to just give me errors everytime i tried to open a package. ._.

Anyway here are some screenshots, most of my stuff hasn't been put in yet it's all in Max at the moment i've just got round to things working out for me a bit better anyway so i should have most of them in by tonight.

Hope you guys like, it's nothing fancy, the tunnel needs a opening into the main prison building and it's going to lead into the gaurd tower at the bottom and possible hold a few pipes ect inside it. The main courtyard is going to have something in it, i'm also thinking of caving the rooth in on the main building but i'm not sure yet, my ideas are all spinning around my head, i keep making things hard for myself >_<.

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling! Looking good so far. I like way you've broken up your walls and other sections with some modular trims etc.. How about some terrain on the courtyard floor?

    ReplyDelete