Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sketches



I thought i'd carry out some little sketches to have a break from my work. I cae up with these two, i really like the guy he looks like he has good potential to be a bounty hunter for my next project i really like his outfit and would make a unique character.

I might work up on these if i get chance but for now i want to focus on trying to loosen up my skills i havn't drawn much in a while and need to get back into the habbit of creating new work and working on my characters bodies ect. It will all come in time hopefully! Hope you guys enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The male character is definitly a good contender for the Bounty Hunter project.

    Keep playing with Ideas thoug for then next week so you have plenty to choose from before we start.

    AND DONT FORGET. You have a level to finish too ;)

    ReplyDelete