Tuesday 10 November 2009

Character In Progress






Well i started making a character over the summer holidays. I admit i don't know much about it but it's what i hope to specialize in one day. So i just practiced a little i know things aren't probably right with this but it's better than not trying my best i guess. I'm thinking my imagination and understanding of the form of the body helped me pull this off but i still need to try and study the structure of the body more. I used reference to help me out modeling until i can draw out my own with accurate proportions.

It will be good to take a hour for my tutor to take a look at it for me to help me with problems and areas that need loops ect. I took a few renders of a body i was modeling, the stomach is the only but i'm happy with right now. The rest is terrible, well not bad but in my eyes it just doesn't look very good and i don't want to go to far incase i have modelled it wrong!

On the head i still need to fix around the mouth and the chin area, they seem to be letting the model down in my opinion.

Take a look at my renders though i hope you guys like them !

1 comment:

  1. looking sexy there lottie lol the body is awsome i cant see where youve modelled it wrong

    ReplyDelete