Saturday 9 October 2010

Continuing with the drawing!

According to the timetable I set myself I am actually behind by a week, however, I have managed to try and figure out a way to step around this problem. I'm going to try and just get both character done digitally next week I will set myself 2 days for each piece and maybe more if need be I shouldn't panic myself to much though it will just cause more problems during the future and i have set myself 2 weeks to create blueprints for all 4 things I will be modelling. I personally don't think I need as much time doing this.

So I have been drawing female characters. Dean liked the idea i show both my skills modelling male and female. I like this idea too although I still am making my mind up a little on the aspect. This is what is troubling me a little. I drew up a idea for a female character. In my mind it lacks something. I'm not sure what I just look at her and find her a little plain and boring. I used aspects from my thumbnails but she just isn't something I think is worth trying on but this is when i finally pull out that eraser of mine and change things on her before I scan her in...

Something else also, with the mounts I only feel strong with the dinosaur so far. I'm not sure why but it fits well with my whole ideas and can give me a good chance to do some really organic modelling. I wanted to add character as well...i was thinking maybe having the dino muzzled some how so it can't bite the rider ect but shouldn't a jouster feel with their mount? Maybe they are bonded or something along the lines that way.

So it's been a eventful week I guess. I'm still struggling on creating my characters though. I'm just like will this be good, will that be better and then tangling myself up on what to come up with and any ideas i do some up with I am like...well maybe that isn't good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment