Thursday 14 October 2010

Mount Designs





So I have designed several mounts. I wanted to keep things similar to joust but try to maybe take a different approach on things. So I just drew several animals that came to my mind. I am no animal artist but I did thoroughly enjoy it when i got into it eventually. I find doing stuff like this expands my knowledge and can even help within my character design for inhuman beings and such and such. I have really tried hard even though I know I was going to struggle on this aspect. So you know if you try your best stuff comes out eventually.

Here are a small bunch of concepts I did for mounts!


1 comment:

  1. looking fantastic lottie!
    I love the sabre tooth idea aswell. I hadn't thought of that lol.
    The third one down looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete