Thursday 14 October 2010

Pull It together!



So i have my mounts finally sorted. I really like them. I kept the bird close to the original game and added in my own ideas for a futuristic machine bird. As I am doing all this I am planning on the shapes I will be using to model both creatures & characters. So here is a basic lookout to what I have been doing this week.

I hope you guys like what I have so far. Most of it is a block out though. It's better to show what I am doing though and show the process and get opinions. I also am a week behind on this so I'm having a little freak out on getting this concept done and dusted, you know, I wanted it to be a great piece and not shobby.


The colours i used from a sunset picture to get a pallete, may pale them down eventually, clouds should be in the distance anyways.



No comments:

Post a Comment