Saturday 23 October 2010

It'll have to do!


Well, I like it. I actually wasn't going to do these characters done up so I'm proud I am doing them. Even if they are blocky it's something else to show the effort I'm trying to put into creating my characters. So I hope you guys like it. The weapon is blocky because well, I aint even designed her a weapon yet. The blocky idea I sketched in I like but you know there is room for change at this stage.

The golden colour on her armour is interesting, it's the same colour as the character in the original game joust. It might not be a perfect piece but I know I will go back if I get slightly tired of modelling and build it up more and more and make it into a great piece hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. that looks amzing lottie! Keep it up. How are you doing with your pre production document?

    ReplyDelete